The Casual access plans are designed for regular users that use the Internet almost every day for more than an hour. With the Internet being so popular, most of our users fall into this category. The fixed flat rate helps you budget.
- Casual Access allows up to 4 hours Internet time per session, every day.
- All popular speeds from 300 baud up to 64k single channel ISDN are supported any v.90 compltible modem should do.
- Sessions are permitted any time of day until you use up your 4 hours. At which point you can dial straight back in, the idea being to keep lines uncongested if people have left their computers unattended.
- All accounts have a 10MB Web/email space allowance.
- All accounts have no download limits.
- One email address is provided with each account.
- Webmail access included.
- Static IP address available if required.
- Servers and gateway routers are permitted.
- A roaming 0198 number is available at no additional cost.
How much will a Casual Access plans cost me?
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST
How do I order?
1. Download this application form.
2. Fax it back to us and our support staff will contact you with instructions on how to configure your computer for access.