The MySQL® database has become the world's most popular open source database because of its consistent fast performance, high reliability and ease of use. It's used in more than 6 million installations ranging from large corporations to specialized embedded applications on every continent in the world. (Yes, even Antarctica!)
Not only is MySQL the world's most popular open source database, it's also become the database of choice for a new generation of applications built on the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP / Perl / Python.) MySQL runs on more than 20 platforms including Linux, Windows, OS/X, HP-UX, AIX, Netware, giving you the kind of flexibility that puts you in control.
Whether you're new to database technology or an experienced developer or DBA, MySQL offers a comprehensive range of certified software, support, training and consulting to make you successful.
How much does MySQL database Hosting cost?
$730 per year for single database which includes:
- Unlimted tables per database
- 1GB disk storage per database
- 10GB monthy data from site. (excess data 5.0c.MB)
- Regular Apache/PHP web site for static pages with up to 25 email boxes including webmail access.
- Nightly back up of MySQL database.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST
How do I order?
1. Download this application form.
2. Fax it back to us and our support staff will contact you with instructions on how to upload your website and database.