- Tap on the Settings app.
- 1. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- 2. Create new email account
Tap Add Account Tap Other If you select Other: Tap Add Mail Account
3. Enter sender name
Tap Name and key in the name you want to use as sender name in your email.
4. Enter email address
Tap Email and key in your email address'
5. Enter password
Tap Password and key in the password for your email account.
6. Enter account name
Tap Description and key in the required name. Tap Next If the display tells you that your email account has been set up, follow the instructions on the display to select more settings and finish the setup.
7. Select server type
8. Enter incoming server
Tap Host Name below INCOMING MAIL SERVER Key in mail.eis.net.au as your incoming server.
9. Enter username
Tap Username below INCOMING MAIL SERVER and key in the username for your email account.
10. Your outgoing settings should use the server of your phone service provider. eg. Optus, Telstra, Vodafone etc. We will use Optus as an example, there should be instructions with your SIM card or on the phone providers web site.
Tap "Host Name below OUTGOING MAIL SERVER and key in smtp.optusnet.com.au
11. Enter username and password for outgoing server
Tap Username below OUTGOING MAIL SERVER and key in your username of your email´s outgoing server. Tap Password below OUTGOING MAIL SERVER and enter the password of your email´s outgoing server.
12. Save information
13. Select email account
Tap the name of the email account you've just set up.
14. Turn off encryption of outgoing email
Tap SMTP below OUTGOING MAIL SERVER Tap the field below PRIMARY SERVER Tap the indicator next to Use SSL until the function is turned off
15. Turn off password encryption
Tap Authentication Tap Password Tap Back
16. Enter outgoing port
Tap Server Port Key in 25 and tap Done
17. Turn off encryption of incoming email
Tap the name of the email account you've just set up. Tap Advanced Tap the indicator next to Use SSL until the function is turned off
18. Turn off password encryption
Tap Authentication Tap Password Tap Advanced
19. Enter incoming port
Tap Server Port and key in 110 Tap the name of the email account you've just set up. Tap Done
20. Select settings for retrieval of new email
Tap Fetch New Data Tap the indicator next to "Push" to turn push email on or off. If you turn off push email: Tap the required period or Manually. To select settings for a specific email account: Tap the required email account. Tap Fetch or Manual Tap Back Tap Mail
21. Return to the home screen
Tap the Home key to return to the home screen.